Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hey Aunt April


Hey Aunt April this is what I want to be when I grow up. I think. Well, I think I want to be a Pound person or an Animal cop, that's the same thing. But, I will be on TV instead of just at the pound. I love animals that is why I would like to be a pound worker or a Teacher, well just because I like kids. I might even have both of those jobs. This is pretty much just for you Aunt April.
Of course I want to be a mom Aunt April. Just like you, you are an Auntie and a mom. And Of course I'm going to be an Auntie too. This is what you need a nice picture up at the top.

5 comments:

  1. You will make such a great animal cop Maddie! I love that picture of you. It is very cute and makes you look a lot like your Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love how much you love animals, there needs to be more people like you in the world. I think being and animal cop, or a pound worker are great jobs. And vet school would be fun. I also think you would make a good teacher, because you love others and are very kind and patient.

    Love Auntie April

    ps. I love this picture, it makes me SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your picture. It makes me laugh. When you were a baby and I lived at you house, you always made me laugh. I miss that right now. I am so glad you are my granddaughter because what would I do with out you/ I wanted to work with animals when I was young but I ended up being a teacher. I think you and I are a lot alike. My favorite is dancing too.
    Love, Grandma Crocodile

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite picture in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete