Sunday, January 10, 2010

Meet Maddie and Lillie



I am Maddie Briggs and this is my dog Lillie.






My dog Lillie is very itchy a lot. She is allergic to eggs and other foods. She is a Wheaten Terrie mix. Lillie is a big dog that is very calm and nice. She has great sweetness in her. We got Lillie from the Animal Defense league. Lillie can sit in my bedroom without a bathroom break for one whole day. Lillie hates getting her picture taken. She shivers a lot, because she thinks I am going to do something to her that she doesn't like. Lillie is a very old dog. Something unique about Lilly is the brown stripe on her nose. It is mostly black, but with a big brown lightening bolt through it.

6 comments:

  1. I love how you set up her background!! Especially the frog on the trike. He he he :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture Maddie. I like ther brown stripe on her nose too! Kind of like Harry Potter??? Can she do magic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No she can't, she's just a unique dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted a comment on here and it isn't here so here it is again! Kaelten, Koen and Liam said we love lillie and when she comes to visit! She is soo cute and fun! Daphne likes her too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure if Lillie likes Daphne. Because she is mad at her most of the time. And she says "get away," to Daphne I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lillie is a lovely dog and yes she seems unique. I love the picture you took of her. It was well done. Maybe when you get older you can take pictures with Aunti Rae or Aunti April or even with me (with me you don't have to be old) You are a very smart girls and you have a sweetness about you just like Lillie. So I love Lillie too because she is sweet like you.
    Grandma Crocodile

    ReplyDelete