Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's My Turn!


Hi I am Maddie. I am very very bubbly and happy. I love cupcakes. If you don't like cupcakes, you better try one. I love to dance, play soccer and sing. My least favorite is singing. my first favorite is dancing and then soccer. I love to jump on the trampoline the same as dance. It's so fun. My favorite things are my family, my stuffed animals and my cousins. My cousins are more like my brothers not cousins. My favorite cousins are Gavin, Koen, and Liam. But I love them all the same. Even if I say a few are my favorites, I still love all my cousins. The most thing about me is Lillie and some other animals i know, like Zeus and Sawyer. Zeus is like my moms little angel just like me. Lillie is my angel. The tops names of my stuffed animals is Lillie. I name all my stuffed animals. I have blacky and a Nintendo DS named blacky. I do not know why I named my Nintendo. If you will see I have a very big close up of me at the top. Because I got a camera for Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for your new blog Maddie! Auntie April is really looking forward to reading your posts.
    I love you, and that is a super cute picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have a new camera so I can see pictures of you a lot. You are very pretty. I am so glad you have a blog so I can read about you. I love you Maddie very much.
    Grandma Crocodile

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat a cute foto of you maddie i love and miss you soooooooooo much cant wait to see you in the summer ill be hugging you more then you will ever amagen and i will win you in the laching contest :)
    love you nicole
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete