Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jayclin Jocelin time.


I want to talk about Jocelin. Joci favorite letter I am guessing is B, because she always calls her blankets Bs. She's got B, B, and B. She even has a scarf named B. Well, my scarf is named Shelly. Just like Brian's mom. I am sad that Brian moved away:(
Joci is a very crazy baby. She always copies me. But I like when she copies me. She always spends her time in the bathroom brushing her teeth. And she runs around in circles when we dance. She can speak better when she copies me. Joci can walk and she likes my teacher Mrs. Guerrero just like I do. Everybody was bragging that Joci was cute. Well just how I see it. Joci is the cutest baby on earth. Here is a B day for Joci.

4 comments:

  1. You are a fantastic photographer. I really love this picture of Jocelin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing, I love this picture of Joci! I think it is good she likes to brush her teeth, maybe she can teach Harry and Clark to like that to, because they hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best big sister I have ever known. I am glad you love your little sister. That is so nice.
    Grandma C

    ReplyDelete