Sunday, January 10, 2010

Places Lillie Love and Doesn't


Lillie loves being on my bed and the couch upstairs (might be the kids couch.) Lillie hates being in the bathroom because she thinks you are going to give her a bath. One time Lillie's ear started bleeding, so she had to sleep on a blanket on my bed. So that the blood would not get all over my bed or me. She got blood on my pillow. So I threw it on the ground. That's just for safety, in case I put my head in the blood, that would not be good. It would be gross and unhealthy.

3 comments:

  1. Why is there a snake on Lillie's head??? Does she like snakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was just fun for the picture. And it is not on her head it is around her neck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Om my there is a snake on Lillie's mouth. Is it real? Gross if she squeezes it to hard. Too bad Lillie doesn't like a bath because baths feel so good. I am sorry she got blood on your pillow case. Your mom should be able to get it out. Naybe you could visit me or me visit you and you could write about it in your blog so I can read it all the time and remember our visit together. I love you so much and I miss you more. Grandma C

    ReplyDelete